Even though, USA imports figure for readymade garments has fallen recently owing to constrain economy, European Union has maintained a steady import volume for readymade and textile product. Bifrost is engaged in marketing readymade garment to mainly in USA for over two decades. Within this time it had approached to establish marketing outposts in some of EU countries and have marked with commendable achievements. Further to that, Bifrost has concentrated in the markets of South America mainly in Brazil and Peru and also working with few of marked readymade garments importing countries.
Bifrost represents some of most known and nationally rewarded manufactures from Bangladesh, India, Vietnam and China. Our activities are generalized but not limited to the following;
- Act as Buyer’s agent (buying house) for USA readymade garment importers.
- Manufacturer’s/Exporter’s/Seller’s agent.
- Provide warehouse facility in the US to international exporters/manufacturers.
Our undertakings but not limited to
|For Buyer||For Seller/Manufacturer|
|Identify best factory suitable to specificwork/design/category||Indentify and contact buyer. Propose services on behalf of manufacturer|
|Negotiate price and shipment deadline||Negotiate price and shipment time|
|Arrange to deliver sample approval by buyer||Organize sample making for buyer approval|
|Arrange timely placement of order and opening of payment instrument||Ensure order from buyer and payment instrument within the time frame|
|Monitor production schedule||Ensure following production schedule|
|Monitor quality conformity to order||Close monitoring quality to order|
|Pre-shipment inspection and packing||Carryout pre-shipment inspection|
|Ensure shipment to meet deadline and documentations are in order||Ensure packing, documentation and shipment before deadline|
|Check payment released by buyer/bank||Ensure mfg. received payment per term|
We provide warehousing facilities are available in both Eastern and Western seaboards in USA. These are highly professional and service oriented facilities catered to support;
Bifrost’s perceptible expertise encompasses, but not limited to, in the following Industrial and Functional Practices.
- Enhance seller’s profit margin.
- Stop selling at loss when an exporter has bulk unshipped products.
- Use of aggressive marketing tool and policy whenever a situation arises.
- Set own target market(s) and price.
- You as performing as a Manufacturer, Exporter, Importer and Seller.
- Set own time for export, imports and ship/deliver to local market.
For further operational details, understanding extended scope of this great marketing facility Contact us now.